Titicaca with Homestay at Amantani 2 Days 1 Night
Get first-hand experience from the locals who live life in ways we can hardly imagine with a rare homestay opportunity in a small village on Lake Titicaca. You will be able to see sacred places from pre-Inca cultures, and you will be able to participate in some of the traditions that are still conserved by the local people. We run daily tours for singles and groups.
- 7:30-7:45 a.m. Transfer from your hotel to the Port of Puno.
- 8:00-9:30 Trip to the Islands of Uros and guided visit.
- 9:30-12:00 we will go to the Island of Amantani by motorized boat.
- 12:30-2:00 Lunch with a local family.
- 4:00-6:00 Guided walk to the pre-Inca Temple of Pachatata.
- 6:30-7:30 Dinner with the host family.
- 7:30-8:30 Reception party.
- We will stay overnight at the home of the host family.
- 8:00-10:00 a.m. We will travel by boat to the Island of Taquile.
- 10:00-11:00 you will have a guided visit of the island.
- 11:20-12:30 Lunch in the home of a local family.
- 12:30-3:30 we will travel by motorized boat to the Port of Puno.
- 3:45 Transfer to your hotel.
- The pickup will be from your hotel in Puno at about 7:45a.m. Where you will take transport to the local port to board a boat which will go to the floating Islands of Uros. While there you will be able to see local communities that live on the islands made of reed. And also many items made by the local people that are made of the totora reed, including the houses and boats. From there we will continue to the Island of Amantani and have a guided walk by the mountain Pachatata where we will be able to see impressive views of the lake. At night, each person will be given a family to stay with. And you will be able to participate in local customs with the families, and have dinner with them. After dinner, the families will give your local clothes and will take you to a traditional celebration. (Local night Party!) The next day we will board the boat again and head to the Island of Taquile.We will walk down a trail on the island with great views of the lake. And once we get to the town you will have free time to explore the town and visit places of textile production. At lunch time we will go to a local restaurant and enjoy some local food. Then, after a guided visit we will return to Puno and take you to your hotel. We will arrive back in Puno at about 3:45 p.m. The second day.
|The Titicaca with homestay Package Includes:||The Titicaca with homestay package Does Not Include:|
|Pickup from hotels around Puno||Gratuities Â or extra expenses|
|Motor boat transportation with toilet facilities on board||Activity by totora reeds boat s/.15 no mandatory|
|English speaking tour guide|
|Entrance tickets to all places mentioned|
|02 Lunches at local family homes|
|01 Dinner , 01 Breakfast Â at local family homes|
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra moneyÂ soles, Cameras
Tours & Trekking
- Arequipa City Tour Half Day
- City Tour Lima Half Day
- Cusco Salkantay Trek Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days 4 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 6 Days 5 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Moray, Machu Picchu 7 Days
- Discover Southern Peru 10 Days 9 Nights
- HUMANTAY LAGOON HIKE 1 DAY FROM CUSCO
- Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley 7 Days
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu 8 Days 7 Nights
- Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Machu Picchu Express 5 Days 4 Nights
Private Sillustani Half Day Tour from Puno is a pre-Inca burial ground on the shores o...
We will pick you up from your hotel in Puno at 7:00 a.m, and weâ€™ll drive toward Copac...
Half day experience on â€śLake Titicacaâ€ť is an amazing adventure, along the journey ...
Lake Titicaca is the largest freshwater lake in South America and the highest of the wo...
The Rainbow Mountain Hike is an awesome trek in the andes of Peru, if you have read abo...