Tour Sacred Valley of the Incas Â From Cusco
The famous tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas is a great option for people who want to enjoy the beauty of this wonderful Andean Paradise. Explore the Inca ruins of Ollantaytambo, Pisac and much more.Daily departures for singles and groups catered for, this tour starts and ends in Cusco.
- Full-Day tour to the Sacred Valley, Pisac and Ollantaytambo from Cusco
- Visit the local market in the picturesque town of Pisac
- Enjoy a guided tour of Ollantaytambo and the Temple of the Sun
- Enjoy the local meals from the Sacred Land of the incasÂ
- This tour begin from your hotel in Cusco at around 8:20 am and then take you to meet with our bus driver and start the tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas where we will visit the following archaeological sites and attractions:Qorao market. After a 30 min ride you will arrive at the first destination of Qorao. Here you will get to appreciate the beautiful work of local Artisans at one of the traditional markets. Also here you can have the chance to buy some souvenirs and, of course, take pictures with llamas.Pisaq and archaeological sites. After the market weâ€™re going to the lookout (Mirador) of the Sacred Valley. Where you can take great pictures of the Andes Mountains and the surrounding valley. Shortly after we will head to the traditional and trendy town of Pisaq where weâ€™ll visit the markets and learn a bit more about the lifestyle of the local people. We will then visit a restaurant to try some traditional oven baked pizza, bread, etc. After that, we will visit the archaeological complex and see the agricultural terraces, Inca cemeteries and royal Inca buildings.UrubambaÂ After visiting Pisaq, the markets and ruins. You will surely have worked up an appetite. So with that in mind, weâ€™ll head to the town of Urubamba for a tasty buffet lunch.Ollantaytambo. Later in the afternoon, we will head to Ollantaytambo. A place which was built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and to protect the Incas from possible invasions. We will walk the streets and see the archaeological complex of this quaint town to get a clear idea of what this military, religious, and cultural centre was really like during the period of the Inca Empire.Chinchero. Later, on the way back through the valley and to Cusco, we will visit the picturesque village of Chinchero where we will see the remains of the royal estate of Tupac Inca Yupanqui and a colonial temple. While there You will also see the well-preserved Inca Walls at the main plaza and be informed of the history of the sites. After the guided tour, we will return to Plaza Regocijo, Cusco which is half a block from the main plaza de armas. And we will arrive there at about 7:30 pm and transfer you to your hotel.
|The Package Include:||The Package Does Not Include:|
|Pickup from hotels around Cusco||Entrance tickets cost Â US$.25|
|English speaking Â Tour guide||Gratuities|
|Buffet Lunch (Urubamba)|
|Private ground transportation|
- Sneakers, T-shirts, trousers, Shorts, Rain poncho for the rainy season
- (Oct â€“ Mar) Sun hat, Sunscreen, Bottled Water and Personal medication
- Extra money, Cameras
Tours & Trekking
- 2-Day Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by Train
- 2-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 4-Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu by Train 2 Days 1 Night
- Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cuzco
- Tour Valle Sagrado Machu Picchu 4 DÃas 3 Noches
- 1-Day Tour Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- 1-Humantay Lagoon hike from Cusco
- 10-Day Discover Southern Peru
- 4-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley
- 8-Day Cusco, Salkantay Trekking to Machupicchu
- 8-Day Tour Lima, Cuzco, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Lima City Tour Half-Day
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
This is an ideal option for people who want to learn a bit more about CuscoÂ´s beautifu...
The tour of the Salt mines of Maras and the agricultural terraces of Moray is a great c...
South Valley Tour, Tipon Pikillacta y Andahuaylillas this tour is known for combining b...
Rainbow mountain hike 1 day is an awesome hike in the andes of Peru, be the first to do...
The Machu Picchu Hike along the Huchuy Qosqo route is one of the shortest in Cusco, wit...