Machu Picchu Express 3 Days 2 Nights
Want to have memorable experience in few days? This program is a perfect combination includes a half day tour around Cusco, where you will visit all the major sites in and around the city and getting to buy some gifts.
|Accommodation:||2 nights hotel at Cusco|
|Transportation:||Bus & train|
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lifetime experience
- Led by local guide
- Hotel Pickup included
Day 1: Arrive to Cuzco: City tour aroundUpon your arrival to Cusco, we will take you to the hotel and then join your guide for a briefing about the wonderful tour that awaits you. Today, begin the day with a tour of Cusco enjoy the sights of CuscoÂ´s the capital of the Incas. The indigenous and colonial heritages then spend the remainder of the day at leisure â€œby exploring Cuscoâ€™s nightlife or sampling some of its many typical restaurants.Half-Day City Tour
- We will pick you up at 1:20pm. From your hotel to start the tour and visiting the following places.
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of the religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- QÂ´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
Day 2: Ancient city of Machu Picchu tourAfter breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up at 4:00am to go the train station to leave for Machu Picchu. During the 2-hour train journey, you will have an amazing views of the landscapes the Sacred Valley, Urubamba and the Amazon rainforest have to offer while providing you with a small hint of what Peru has to show. When we arrive to Aguas Calientes, we have a short walk to the bus station and then a 20 minute bus journey up to Machu Picchu. Once inside, you will receive a two hour professional guided tour of the beautiful Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary followed by some free time to explore the area on your own. After enjoying a magic time in Machu Picchu, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch, later you will board the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon your arrival to the train station, we will pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
Day 3: Drop-off at Airport â€“ Back to homeAfter breakfast, we will take you back to the airport according your flight itinerary, end of service!
|The Package Include:||The Package Does Not Include:|
|All transfers in/out to the airport||International and local airfares|
|Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu with Inca Rail Panoramic windows||Meals where not otherwise stated|
|2 nightsâ€™ accommodations at 3*** star hotels (or similar standard)||Optional: Climb up the Huayna Picchu Mountain at Machu Picchu|
|2 breakfasts at the hotel||Gratuity|
|Private guided tour in Machu Picchu|
|Entrance fee to Machu Picchu|
|City tour of Cusco + entrance fee|
Tours & Trekking
- Arequipa City Tour Half Day
- City Tour Lima Half Day
- Cusco Salkantay Trek Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days 4 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 6 Days 5 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Moray, Machu Picchu 7 Days
- Discover Southern Peru 10 Days 9 Nights
- HUMANTAY LAGOON HIKE 1 DAY FROM CUSCO
- Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley 7 Days
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu 8 Days 7 Nights
- Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Machu Picchu Express 5 Days 4 Nights
Machu Picchu is the greatest Inca civilization in South America! We will start our jour...
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu 2 Days Trip from Cuzco is an incredible itinerary you ...
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is a perfect combination which takes you through the Sa...
This 5 Day Machu Picchu Premium package gives you complete experience and memorable in ...