Rainbow Mountain Hike 1 Day Trip from Cuzco
The Rainbow Mountain Hike is an awesome trek in the andes of Peru, if you have read about this wonderful mountain we highly recommend to the Colorful mountain behind one of the biggest Mountain in Cusco “Apu Ausangate”.
- Lifetime experience!
- Horseback riding Facilities
- Meals and oxygen inclusion
- English guide along the hike
- We will pickup from your hotel at 3:30 a.m between 4:00am. Drive through Peruâ€™s rugged mountain landscape for a few hours until reaching the town of Quessiuno where you will have breakfast before starting the hike after the previous stop for breakfast. We start our hike to the impressive Â Rainbow Mountain. Trek uphill for roughly 2 to 3 hours, taking in the colorful views of the Rainbow Mountains. Learn about the local flora and fauna from your guide as you go.Â Once reaching the peak of the mountain, take time to enjoy the view of the mountain and the snow-capped Ausangate beyond. Then, make your way downhill and get your lunch. Return to Cusco at roughly 19hrs. You will get dropped off at the Regocijo Square, one block from Cuscoâ€™s central plaza. This tour is recommended for those in strong physical shape who have acclimated to the altitude. It is also possible to rent a horse (own expense) if you donâ€™t wish to hike too much.
- Pick up from hotels around Cuzco
- English speaking tour guide
- Ground transportation
- Entrance tickets
- Meals: 01-breakfast Â 01-lunch
- Permanent assistance
- Basic first aid kit
Tours & Trekking
- Arequipa City Tour Half Day
- City Tour Lima Half Day
- Cusco Salkantay Trek Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days 4 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 6 Days 5 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Moray, Machu Picchu 7 Days
- Discover Southern Peru 10 Days 9 Nights
- HUMANTAY LAGOON HIKE 1 DAY FROM CUSCO
- Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley 7 Days
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu 8 Days 7 Nights
- Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Machu Picchu Express 5 Days 4 Nights
This is an ideal option for people who want to learn a bit more about CuscoÂ´s beautifu...
The famous tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas is a great option for peopleâ€¦...
The tour of the Salt mines of Maras and the agricultural terraces of Moray is a great c...
South Valley Tour, Tipon Pikillacta y Andahuaylillas this tour is known for combining b...
The Machu Picchu Hike along the Huchuy Qosqo route is one of the shortest in Cusco, wit...