Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by Train 2 Days 1 Night
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu is an incredible itinerary highly suggested, Avoid spending the whole day rushing around. This 2-day tour will let you climb Huayna Picchu Mountain and enjoy Machu Picchu. The tour is for people of all ages, begins, and finishes in Cuzco.
|Â 2 Days
|Â 1 night 4-star hotelÂ in Aguas Calientes near (Machu Picchu)
Day 1: Cuzco â€“ Â Town of Aguas Calientes
We will pick you up from your hotel at 10:00 am and drive to the train station approximately two hours. There you will take the Vistadome train at around 12:55 p.m. The train goes through lush fields and colorful villages in the foothills of the Andes, and has great views of the mountains and of the beautiful Vilcanota River which runs through the Sacred Valley. When you arrive at Aguas Calientes, our staff will be waiting for you at the train station to take you to your Â selected hotel around 2:35 p.m.Â You will have the afternoon free to explore by your own, visit the hot springs (bring swimwear) of Aguas Calientes or go to walk around Â the beautiful town. Â You can Â taste Peruvian food at the Indio Feliz restaurant in the town. In the night at 7:00pm our Certified guide will come to your hotel to provide short briefing about the next day tour which is the most beautiful day. (OVERNIGHT IN AGUAS CALIENTES TOWN)
Day 2: Tour Machu Picchu & Huayna Picchu Mountain - Back to CuscoWe will pick you up from your hotel at 5:00 am and then we will board by bus to Machu Picchu for about 30 minutes. We will arrive at the checkpoint of Huayna Picchu at about 7:00 am and begin to hike up the awesome mountain. It will take about 50 minutes to reach the top, and once there you will be able to enjoy the impressive view of Machu Picchu and the nature that surrounds it. It will take about 50 minutes to go back down. At 11:30 am. You will begin a guided tour of Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. Have in mind your Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu tickets give chance to in two times. You will then be able to take the bus back to Aguas Calientes town, and have free time to get lunch at Indio Feliz restaurant at 6:10 p.m. Depart the Vistadome train to return to Ollantaytambo and then two hour by Â bus to Cuzco ends 10:30pm.
|Â Hotel pick up / Drop-off Â Cuzco
|Meals during the trip
|Â Private English speaking Guide
|Tourist transportation Â Cuzco - Ollantaytambo station
|Vistadome Train journey: Ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
|Round trip bus tickets: Aguas Calientes-MachuPicchu-Aguas Calientes
|Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu Mountain
|1-night 4-start Â Hotel Taypikala Boutique Machu Picchu
|Tourist transportation Ollantaytambo station-Cuzco
Tours & Trekking
- 2-Day Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by Train
- 2-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 4-Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu by Train 2 Days 1 Night
- Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cuzco
- Tour Valle Sagrado Machu Picchu 4 DÃas 3 Noches
- 1-Day Tour Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- 1-Humantay Lagoon hike from Cusco
- 10-Day Discover Southern Peru
- 4-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley
- 8-Day Cusco, Salkantay Trekking to Machupicchu
- 8-Day Tour Lima, Cuzco, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Lima City Tour Half-Day
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
Machu Picchu is the greatest Inca civilization in South America! We will start our jour...
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is a perfect combination which takes you through the Sa...
Want to have memorable experience in few days? This program is a perfect combination in...
This 5 Day Machu Picchu Premium package gives you complete experience and memorable in ...