Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cuzco
Spend a day exploring the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu Day Trip from Cuzco all-inclusive. Discover this renowned mountaintop Inca site with a guide, learning about its construction, history and what daily life was like for its residents. The tripâ€™s relaxed, non-strenuous pace is a great option for first-time visitors, families and solo travelers alike, and features three different train ride options. The trip also includes round-trip transfer from Cuzco to Machu Picchu (via train and bus) and the site entrance fee.
|Departure point:||Cuzco, Peru Â - Â 4:00am|
|Book your tour today! Â||Pay though PayPal Â Pay Now!|
- Machu Picchu Day trip from Cuzco.
- Enjoy a scenic rail tour by sacred valley.
- Vacation with all entrance fees.
- All ground transportation included.
Deatailed itinerary!We will pick you up from your accommodation at 04:00 am. Then transfer by bus to the train station Ollantaytambo. At 06:40 am you will boarding the train inbound for the majestic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which since 2007 was considered a world wonder. During the train ride you will enjoying the beauty of the sacred valley, up to Machu Picchu town, or better known as Aguas Calientes. Then we will catch a bus for 30 minutes to the sanctuary. After rigorous check the admission booth, our guide will start with the explanation the hystory and it's sacred place as a Temple of the Sun, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum. After guided tour for about 1.5 you will have some free time to take last photografs. At 13:00 hrs you will start to get down by bus to Aguas Calientes town, many restaurants around the downtown to have lunch, until the time to board the train back to Cusco. Around 14:30 hrs, you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo then by bus for 2 hours estimated time ends at San Francisco Plaza Cusco. .
|The Package Include:||The Package Does Not Include:|
|Pick from you hotel in Cuzco||International or Domestic flights|
|English speaking tour guide in Machu Picchu||Meals|
|Tourist bus transportation (round trip): Cuzco/ Train station Ollantaytambo/Cuzco||Gratuities|
|Train tickets The voyager (round trip): Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes town/Ollantaytambo|
|Bus ride (round trip): Aguas Calientes town/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes town|
|Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu Citadel|
Tours & Trekking
- Arequipa City Tour Half Day
- City Tour Lima Half Day
- Cusco Salkantay Trek Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days 4 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 6 Days 5 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Moray, Machu Picchu 7 Days
- Discover Southern Peru 10 Days 9 Nights
- HUMANTAY LAGOON HIKE 1 DAY FROM CUSCO
- Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley 7 Days
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu 8 Days 7 Nights
- Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Machu Picchu Express 5 Days 4 Nights
Machu Picchu is the greatest Inca civilization in South America! We will start our jour...
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu 2 Days Trip from Cuzco is an incredible itinerary you ...
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is a perfect combination which takes you through the Sa...
Want to have memorable experience in few days? This program is a perfect combination in...
This 5 Day Machu Picchu Premium package gives you complete experience and memorable in ...