Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cuzco
Spend a day exploring the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu Day Trip from Cuzco all-inclusive. Discover this renowned mountaintop Inca site with a guide, learning about its construction, history and what daily life was like for its residents. The tripâ€™s relaxed, non-strenuous pace is a great option for first-time visitors, families and solo travelers alike, with Vistadome Train service makes memorable experiences.
|Departure point:||Cuzco, Peru Â - Â 5:00am|
|Type of Service Â||Comfortable Trip|
- Machu Picchu Day trip from Cuzco.
- Enjoy Vistadome scenic train by sacred valley.
- All entrance fees included.
- All ground transportation included.
Deatailed itinerary!We will pick you up from your accommodation at 4:50 am. Then transfer by bus to the train station Ollantaytambo. At 07:05 am you will boarding the Â Vistadome train inbound for the majestic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, which since 2007 was considered a world wonder. During the train ride you will enjoying the beauty of the sacred valley, up to Machu Picchu town, or better known as Aguas Calientes. Then we will catch a bus for 30 minutes to the sanctuary. After rigorous check the admission booth, our guide will start with the explanation the hystory and it's sacred place as a Temple of the Sun, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum. After guided tour for about two hours then you will have some free time to take last photographs. At 13:00 hrs you will start to get down by bus to Aguas Calientes town, time for lunch, until the time to board the train back to Ollantaytambo station. Around 6:10pm, you will catch the Vistadome train back to Ollantaytambo then by bus for two hours, the tour finish around 10pm, at San Francisco Plaza Cusco. .
|ITS INCLUDED:||NOT INCLUDED:|
|Pick from you hotel in Cuzco||International or Domestic flights|
|Private English speaking tour guide in Machu Picchu||Meals During the trip|
|Tourist bus transportation (round trip): Cuzco/ Train station Ollantaytambo/Cuzco||Gratuities|
|Vistadome train (round trip): Ollantaytambo/Aguas Calientes town/Ollantaytambo|
|Bus ride (round trip): Aguas Calientes town/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes town|
|Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu|
Tours & Trekking
- 2-Day Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu by Train
- 2-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 4-Day Tour: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu by Train 2 Days 1 Night
- Machu Picchu Day Trip From Cuzco
- Tour Valle Sagrado Machu Picchu 4 DÃas 3 Noches
- 1-Day Tour Colca Canyon from Arequipa
- 1-Humantay Lagoon hike from Cusco
- 10-Day Discover Southern Peru
- 4-Day Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- 5-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 6-Day Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Lima: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- 7-Day Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley
- 8-Day Cusco, Salkantay Trekking to Machupicchu
- 8-Day Tour Lima, Cuzco, Rainbow Mountain, Machu Picchu
- Lima City Tour Half-Day
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
Machu Picchu is the greatest Inca civilization in South America! We will start our jour...
Machu Picchu and Huayna Picchu 2 Days Trip from Cuzco is an incredible itinerary you ...
Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu is a perfect combination which takes you through the Sa...
Want to have memorable experience in few days? This program is a perfect combination in...
This 5 Day Machu Picchu Premium package gives you complete experience and memorable in ...