Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
3 Day tour to Cusco and Machu Picchu. Visit the enigmatic and wonderful city of the Incas Machu Picchu. Visit the unique Cusco city, and learn about its attractions, culture and amazing nearby ruins. You can also enjoy the nightlife of Cusco and have a taste of the Peruvian cuisine.
|Accommodation:||2 nights hotel at Cusco|
|Transportation:||Bus & train|
- Magic Inca ruins Â Sacsayhuaman
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Rail tour by the sacred Valley
Day 1: Arrive to Cuzco: City tour aroundUpon your arrival to Cusco, we will take you to the hotel and then join your guide for a briefing about the wonderful tour that awaits you. Today, begin the day with a tour of Cusco enjoy the sights of CuscoÂ´s the capital of the Incas. The indigenous and colonial heritages then spend the remainder of the day at leisure â€śby exploring Cuscoâ€™s nightlife or sampling some of its many typical restaurants. Afternoon City Tour
- We will pick you up at 1:20pm. From your hotel to start the tour and visiting the following places.
- The Koricancha: Temple of the sun.
- The Cathedral: Marvel of the religious art.
- Sacsayhuaman: Majestic place with impressive works in stone, some up to 120 tons.
- QÂ´enqo: (Labyrinth) a religious center dedicated to the adoration of the Earth.
- Puca Pucara: (reddish place) that was used as a military control center.
- Tambomachay: (Temple of the Water) a center of adoration and worship of water.
Day 2: Ancient city of Machu Picchu tourAfter breakfast at your hotel, we will pick you up at 4:00am to go the train station to leave for Machu Picchu. During the 2-hour train journey, you will have an amazing views of the landscapes the Sacred Valley, Urubamba and the Amazon rainforest have to offer while providing you with a small hint of what Peru has to show. When we arrive to Aguas Calientes, we have a short walk to the bus station and then a 20 minute bus journey up to Machu Picchu. Once inside, you will receive a two hour professional guided tour of the beautiful Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary followed by some free time to explore the area on your own.Â After enjoying a magic time in Machu Picchu, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for lunch, later Â you will board the train back to Ollantaytambo. Upon your arrival to the train station, we will pick you up and take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Day 3: Drop-Off at Airport - Back to homeÂ We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco and take you to the airport in Cusco when it is time.Students with Valid and updated ISIC Cards have a 30 dollar discount on the. Machu Picchu.
|The Package Include:||The Package Does Not Include:|
|All transfers in/out to the airport||International and local airfares|
|Round trip train tickets to Machu Picchu with Inca Rail company||Optional: Climb up the Wayna Picchu Mountain at Machu Picchu|
|2 nightsâ€™ accommodations standard hotels||Meals where not otherwise stated|
|2 breakfasts at the hotel||Gratuity|
|Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes town to Machu Picchu|
|Private guided tour in Machu Picchu|
|Entrance fee to Machu Picchu|
|City tour of Cusco + entrance fee|
Tours & Trekking
- Arequipa City Tour Half Day
- City Tour Lima Half Day
- Cusco Salkantay Trek Tour to Machu Picchu 8 Days
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days 4 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 6 Days 5 Nights
- Cusco, Sacred Valley, Moray, Machu Picchu 7 Days
- Discover Southern Peru 10 Days 9 Nights
- HUMANTAY LAGOON HIKE 1 DAY FROM CUSCO
- Premium Inca Trail and Sacred Valley 7 Days
- Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Tour Lima, Cuzco, Machu Picchu 8 Days 7 Nights
- Cuzco Machu Picchu Tour 3 Days 2 Nights
- Inca Jungle Hike to Machu Picchu 4 Days 3 Nights
- Machu Picchu Express 5 Days 4 Nights
This tour includes Limaâ€™s best attractions from the three historical periods: pre-His...
Discover the magic of Arequipa, known as theâ€ťWhite Cityâ€ť because of its old buildin...
This 8-day trip will allow you to discover the ancient capital of the Incas and the sac...
The Humantay Lagoon on the Salkantay route is a great opportunity to visit in a single ...
This 8 days program features the highlights of Peru in an active itinerary which includ...
This package allows you to experience the most important sites in the country...
If you want to enjoy a different kind of vacation in Cuzco. This highly recommend pac...
Enjoy a relaxed trip to the heart of the Inca Empire, Cusco, and see Machu Picchu...
Enjoy all highlights of Cusco and explore the most important attractions during...
Come and visit one of the seven wonders of the modern world by yourself, with family
See the best of Cusco, admire the mighty stone walls. Reaching Machu Picchu on foot is ...
Enjoy a fantastic 4 day tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Explore the city...
We sure recommend to take this wonderful package which is including the best sites whil...
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE US A CALL?
Dont hesitate+51 977135040
to call us.